Cultivating Health, Happiness & Joy with
Self Therapy Tools
Red-Light-Therapy, LED 660nm and Near Infrared 850nm Light Combo-Red Light Therapy Device for Face Body Skin
I have tried several red light therapy tools and this one has been my favorite so far.
- PERFECT RED LIGHT THERAPY COMBINATION: Deep red 660 and near infrared 850nm is the best combination wavelength for therapy. The red therapy panel can helps to improve skin problems.
- NATURAL LIGHT – safe and environmental,no side effects or risk of infection, no addiction,no hazardous substances.Red light can improve local blood circulation, promote inflammation to subside and accelerate wound healing. Use it for 15-30 minutes every day to improve the skin’s condition.
- PORTABLE, EASY TO USE – Works right out the box!The red therapy panel is small and light ,it can be hung or placed independently. You can enjoy therapy anytime,anywhere.Even if you read a book on the bed, watch TV on the sofa, or play computer games.
- GREAT QUALITY – Advanced LED,with excellent robustness, high reliability,The red light therapy devices has long service life and can be used for up to 50000 hours.Perfect solution for daily home therapy applications.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – While most people fit for our red light device, no work for everyone. It is prohibited for lactating women, pregnant women and children.Please feel free to contact us if there is any problem during use.
HYUNLAI Red Light Therapy Lamp in Deep Red 660nm Near Infrared 850nm Red Light for Skin, Pain Relief.
Red light is believed to work by stimulating a biochemical effect in cells that strengthens the mitochondria. The mitochondria is where the cell’s energy is created. By increasing the function of the mitochondria using red light therapy, a cell can make more ATP (the energy-carrying molecule). With increased energy, it is believed cells can function more efficiently, rejuvenate themselves, and repair damage.
Massage Ball Kit for Myofascial Trigger Point Release & Deep Tissue Massage - Set of 6
Trigger point therapy massage is my first line of defense to relieve sore and tight muscles. Using lacrosse balls and other types of myofascial trigger point tools to do myofascial release is a great method to help eliminate muscle knots and tension.